Monday, August 07, 2006

The Speed of Summer

You've heard about saying something went by so fast it went by at the "speed of light" - well, I saw this phrase on someone else's blog - The Speed of Summer - b/c the summer has absolutely FLOWN by - it seems like it was just yesterday that the kids were out of school - and here we are - about two weeks before school starts - so - The speed of summer - now that's fast.

To catch up - we had some wonderful trips - we went to the beach (Wild Dunes in Charleston) 4th of July weekend - I'll post some pics - and we had swim team, Grant had T-ball and then we also went to San Diego. All that could make your head spin - now we have 2 weeks to do nothing - yeah!

The beach was a great trip - we met our good friends the K's and the D's. Our kids are all about the same age and our kids had a great time hangin with their buds all day on the beach. Here's some pics of the cuties.

Also, I've posted a pic of Guy and Grant staring off in to the ocean - maybe thinking about their baby sister in China? or maybe just thinking - or maybe thinking about how they can get on each other's nerves? I choose to believe they are thinking about Leah!

I'll post the pics later - seems blogger is having some issues - are maybe it is just me - I'll post them in the next post.
more later!

No comments: