Monday, May 22, 2006

The Wait

Well, things seem to keep slowing down. At the beginning of this process I thought that we would have our referral (pic of our baby) by now and we would be traveling by July or August. Our Log in Date (LID) is 12-9-05 - and the have just referred babies for families with LID up to 6-6-06. So, they are pretty far off from December right now. I really hope that things speed up.

I know that there is a grand plan and I need to stop worrying about "my time table" and think more about God's time table. This whole experience is teaching me about patience and trust.

I don't know if Leah has been born yet or not - we continue to pray for her and talk about her - and we all are very excited - I think I am the most impatient of the family - so the wait is harder on me. Again, lessons to be learned from this whole process -faith and patience.

I know we'll get the baby we're supposed to - that the time will be right, etc. I do continue to pray for the CCAA that they will speed up matching.

Leah's nursery is now painted a pretty color of green and her ceiling is light pink (got to have some pink!) - the bedding and crib stuff is a pink and green bunny toile - (from PB Kids) - I love it and can't wait to finish getting the room together.

Maybe I'll just spend this time shopping for clothes and things for the room!

Hurry up Leah!!!

No comments: